Go to Forum New

MapleStory Fans Will Get a Lot to Love in the Sequel

MapleStory M includes a regular maintenance schedule because of the Maplestory M Mesos heavy user base, and it sometimes goes down for unscheduled maintenance, also. Make sure you keep an eye on the social media channels for patch notes after to learn of any adjustments to the level cap. Additionally, sometimes you can get sweet in-game items for logging on Maplestory M Mesos shortly after maintenance!

MapleStory Fans Will Get a Lot to Love in the Sequel

MapleStory was such a huge hit back as it launched around a decade ago, and the series is currently making a comeback with a sequel and a cellular spin-off. While the mobile title plays pretty much like the first match, the fully-fledged sequel switches things up by moving fully 3D and essentially building a new MMO from the ground up. That having been said, veterans at the series will not feel completely left out with each these modifications, as MapleStory 2 does keep its core notions and ideas close to heart amid this astonishingly intriguing transition. I've spent a considerable quantity of time with the beta, and it is looking promising up to now.

Aside from customizing their look, one of the most crucial decisions when maplestory online beginning the game is choosing that class you need to play as. So far as I can tell, they're all self-sustainable and will pretty much wipe any enemy early about this game.

After that, you're thrust into a narrative scenario, based on which class you chose, leading to the events where you really start your experience set in the exact same world since the first game. You can opt to adhere to the string of quests that are waiting for you, or you can just explore the huge world that MapleStory two must offer you. The game does contain a huge map that is divided into various cubic sections you are able to warp to. By cubic, I suggest that MapleStory 2 is about cubes -- in the house designs down to how channels are shaped.

Go to Forum